The Measure of Spiritual Maturity -Hebrews 5:11-6:8
Christian Attributes. (2 Peter 1:5-11)
- A Christian cannot grow without these.
- Things to be added to one’s faith.
- If you are maturing as you should, these things are abounding in your life.
The FRUIT of the Spirit. (Galatians 5:16-25)
“The Spirit PRODUCES fruit.”
The fruit of the Spirit is:
Other attributes of Maturity in Scripture.
- The ability to take “solid food.” (Hebrews 5:14)
- The ability to discern good and evil. (Hebrews 5:14)
- The ability to control one’s tongue. (James 3:2)
- Love for one’s enemies. (Matthew 5:48)
- A realization of one’s own imperfections. (Philippians 3:11-15)
- You have gone, sold, given and followed: If Christ is your all. (Matthew 19:21)
Thank you for joining us today! Would you mind answering a few questions?
We consider it an honor and a privilege to help you identify and take your next step here at Free Life Community Church. In fact, we believe there’s a Next Step for every follower of Jesus, no matter if you’re a new believer or if you’ve been doing this for years. Either way, we’re thrilled you’re here!
WHAT IS A LIFE GROUP?
A Life Group is a like-minded group of people who meet once a week outside of the Weekend Experience of FLCC.
We believe active participation in a Life Group is critical for your spiritual health as a part of the local church. These groups help create the community we seek in life’s journey. We believe that discipleship happens in relationships, and those relationships are formed in Life Groups.
See Mandy Allen to get plugged in!
God has a place for you where your unique abilities and passions can impact the lives of others. We believe your life will never make sense until you find, develop and fulfill that purpose. We want to help you discover your purpose and the right team for you.
Send us an email: