Thank you for joining us today! Would you mind answering a few questions?
We consider it an honor and a privilege to help you identify and take your next step here at Free Life Community Church. In fact, we believe there’s a Next Step for every follower of Jesus, no matter if you’re a new believer or if you’ve been doing this for years. Either way, we’re thrilled you’re here!
WHAT IS A LIFE GROUP?
A Life Group is a like-minded group of people who meet once a week outside of the Weekend Experience of FLCC.
We believe active participation in a Life Group is critical for your spiritual health as a part of the local church. These groups help create the community we seek in life’s journey. We believe that discipleship happens in relationships, and those relationships are formed in Life Groups.
Bible Story Café with Dr. D. every Sunday Evening at 6 PM, physically and virtually. Our Mecca Campus is doing it corporately as a small group on Thursdays at 6 PM.
Per the Governor’s mandate on masks, we recommend wearing a mask to
church. Let’s be kind and courteous to those who prefer to wear them. There is
no problem with removing the mask once seated, if social distancing is in place.
If you have tables, chairs or any other equipment that belongs to the church,
please bring everything back. We are trying to get an idea of what we have and
what needs to be replaced for us to function.
If you are still interested in a Small Group, let Mandy Allen know right away.
Our Mecca Campus is doing this, and are experiencing tremendous growth. It is
a major success. We should all be part of one. Commit to one today.
Ladies Bible Study continues on Tuesdays at 6PM and Fridays at 9AM at the Church.
God has a place for you where your unique abilities and passions can impact the lives of others. We believe your life will never make sense until you find, develop and fulfill that purpose. We want to help you discover your purpose and the right team for you.
Send us an email:
The Mind of Christ -Philippians 2:1-11 ESV
His mind is filled with compassion.
- Our minds must be filled with compassion also.
- Jesus’ attitude toward others.
- Paul instructs us to be like the compassionate Christ.
His mind is filled with concern.
- Concern is closely related to compassion, but there is a difference.
- Jesus proved his concern.
- Paul demands we have that same mind-set.
His mind is filled with commitment.
- When compassion and concern are combined, commitment is the result.
- Jesus was committed to the salvation of humankind.
- Jesus was committed to the CONTINUED salvation of humankind.
- Christians are to be committed to making a difference just as Christ has done.