Categories: No Series, Sermon
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- The proper attitude toward God.
- Without gratitude we cannot come to Salvation.
- When we are thankful, we are aware of God’s working in our lives.
- Paul cheered up a boatload of nearly doomed people when he gave thanks to God.
- We are to be Thankful to God.
- As we express our thanksgiving, it generates genuine feelings of love toward God.
- The proper attitude toward self.
- Thanksgiving will generate attitudes of humility and dependence.
- Henry Ward Beecher once said: “Pride slays thanksgiving, but an humble mind is the soul out of which thanks naturally grows. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he never thinks he gets as much as he deserves.”
- It also helps us see how dependent we are.
- The proper attitude toward others.
- Thanksgiving also recognizes the good that others have done for us.
- Expression of your thanks.
- Thanks for deep care.
- Matthew Henry
- How to develop thankfulness?
- The word thankfulness
- Other languages.
- What should we do?