#1: Are you #1?
“… have no other gods before Me.”
- WHO DO YOU WORSHIP?
- Who do you rely on?
- Where does your time, energy, and money go?
- Who are you trying to impress?
- What is the center of your life?
(2-4) range? – Exodus 20:5 – “you shall not bow to them or serve them.”
- God has a spot in your life; are you worshiping incorrectly?
- What was the first question God asked?
(5-7) range? – Matt. 13:8 – “…produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”
- Do you have the temptation to quit?
- Or, are you too content/comfortable?
- Have you forgotten your “Why?” – Matt. 28:19-20
(8-9) range? – Matt. 22:36-40 – “Love your neighbor”
- Are you missing the beauty of the seat next to you?
10 – Range? – Ro. 15:14 – “you yourselves are full of goodness, filled with knowledge and competent to instruct one another.”
- How can I help?
- Where would you like to finish?
- Going forward what is one thing you can do to get at least on degree warmer?