Love That Changes the World
- Changes culture. (Herod’s world)
- Who is Herod?
- Deception and hypocrisy reach their height in Herod’s lifetime. (2:7-8)
- Greed and hatred escalated to an all-time high in Palestine during Herod’s reign. (2:16)
- Christ continues to transform culture.
- Changes seekers. (Wise men)
- Who are the “wise men”?
- Honor to the King.
- God’s hand is always evident.
- Response to God.
Changes us. (Personally and our community) (Luke 2:16)
- Am I like Herod?
- Am I like the Magi?
- Am I like the self-centered?
- Jesus’ impact.