Miniseries: In God We Trust? (Part 1)
Psalm 33:12; Isaiah 60:12; 2 Chronicles 7:14; Daniel 9:3-21
- “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people”. (Pro. 14:34)
- President Lincoln at Gettysburg.
- Origin of the language, terms and ideals.
- Founding Fathers.
- The ideals.
- No separation between Church and State.
- Their commitment.
- Their resolve.
- The continuance of Church and State.
- Civil War.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- What has happened over time?
- We have come a long way in our nation.
- Removal of God.