Being Happy as a Christian
Luke 10:38-42; Luke 8:14
- Hope is the first reason for a Christian to be happy.
- The most wonderful part of a Christian is his faith. (Heb. 11:1)
- The Christian may not be satisfied with every aspect of his life.
- Contentment does not mean that one is necessarily resigned to the status quo.
- The Christian can be content.
- This is the peace of God which passes all understanding. (Phil. 4:7)
- Through prayer the Christian can:
- Possible prayer answers:
- One may find the solution to his problems in God’s Word.
- One who is dedicated to his job is happy with it.
- What dedication does: