Moving Forward in the New Year
Attitudes We Must Develop
12 Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. 13 Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
- What is an Attitude and why is it so Important?
- Definition: “A person’s prevailing tendency to respond favorably or unfavorably to an object, a person, a group, or an event.”’
- How do our attitudes look?
- What does the Bible say about our attitudes?
- Biblical translation vs. Secular translation.
- Attitudes that positively affect the future of God’s Church.
- Two “Churches” in modern society.
- What kind of attitudes must we develop?